KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Re: NIBAI MUGENDAI

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52296492

The scene cuts to the next day. The establishing shot is that of the sun shining through a long, short window near the top of the room, colored a bright white. The room features a built-in bench opposite the bed on the other side, which is beside an IV and a heart monitor, measuring a steady heart rate featured by green lines on a black screen, each interval looking exactly the same throughout. The machine beeps at a steady rate as a new interval comes onto the screen. Across the room, opposite the wall with the window, is a door leading out. In the bed focused in the center of the room is Takashi, who had been transported to the hospital via ambulance the previous night. He is now wearing a white T-shirt and some bandages wrapped around his forehead, his hair remaining undamaged. Some needles are in his left arm from the IV, while a cord is plugged into his robotic right arm from the heart monitor. After a few seconds, he opens his eyes slightly, accompanied with a small sigh.

Takashi: Where am I? The hospital?

After looking up at the ceiling for a few more seconds, Takashi’s eye suddenly dilates, forcing him to sit up and gasp for breath. Takashi looks forward at the room, his POV no longer plagued with static, or a tint of red.

Takashi: No way. *blinks* The static’s gone…

Nurse: (OS, sliding door opens) Ah, Fujishima-kun. You’re finally awake.

Takashi: (looks to his right) Huh?

(0:41 - total time 6:19)

(Music: “Bokura no Halley Suisei” by the pillows)

Standing at the entrance to Takashi’s room is a nurse, wearing the standard hospital nurse uniform: a short-sleeved pink uniform with white sleeve ends and a similarly-colored collar, buttons to the uniform’s left, and a very-high ending skirt portion. She looks like she’s in her early 20s, her brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, her brown eyes glancing down at her arm pulling up the light pink stocking on her right leg, while she holds a clipboard in her other hand.

Nurse: Sorry about bothering you this early in the morning, (directs head toward clipboard) but I was told to check up on you to see how you’re holding up.

Takashi: (closes eyes, lowers head) I’m doing just fine, thanks. All I care about now is what went on back there.

Nurse: (looks up) You mean your injury, right?

Takashi: Yep.

Nurse: (walks over to Takashi) *sigh* All right then, I guess I’ll tell you…

Once reaching Takashi, the nurse bends over, looming over his bedside, smiling a little.

Nurse: But first, I just want to thank you for killing the person who stole my car yesterday.

Takashi: Eh?

(Flashback to the previous episode, the shot of Taiba in the car he stole the previous episode. The camera zooms in on the woman in the back, her arms/legs bound and her mouth covered by black duct tape.)

Takashi: You mean you were the girl tied up in the back of that car?

Nurse: (nods) Mhm! (After kicking that jerk out of my car, I couldn’t help but notice you kill him while I was driving off.)

((Flashback to the previous episode. The scene shown is Taiba being kicked out of the car onto the street with the door on his side, followed by the car doing a U-turn. The next shot is of the nurse, in her casual wear from the previous episode (beige jacket, pink T-shirt, long blue skirt) driving her car. She looks at the road for a second, but then turns around, looking in her side-view mirror, more visible and colorful since the door on her side is missing.) Reflected in the mirror is Takashi standing there with his guitar, and Taiba’s body crashing to the ground, blood spraying from where his head once was.)

Takashi: Oh, that? It was nothin’. So what about what went on with my head?

Nurse: (looks at clipboard) Well, I don’t know how much is accurate, but here.

The nurse shows Takashi the clipboard. This clipboard, much like every other regular file, is just a panel of grey steel with a screen in the middle. This screen shows some medical scans of a realistic yet animesque skull. Four pictures are shown: a front view on the top left, a side view on the top right, a top view on the lower left, and a 3D model of Takashi’s brain on the lower right. Each have a certain feature: a dark, flat rectangle in the middle of the brain (shown as a straight line on all pictures but the third), and some red coloring to show some blood flow moving from the back right of the brain to the middle, covering the upper right corner of the rectangle. Above all the pictures reads “藤島鷹死脳スキャンor “Takashi Fujishima Brain Scan” in black text.

Nurse: (OS) A digital recreation of your brain’s composition before your arrival showed a crack in an artery located outside the brain, most likely the effect of a rise in temperature in the bloodstream. This resulted in a cerebral hemorrhage that reached your data chip, which caused your vision to become blurred by what experts would call “delusionary static”. A gunshot wound to the brain rid your head of the broken artery and most of the blood, but there was still a substantial amount of blood in your data chip. There was no other choice for you but hospitalization.

The POV switches so that it faces Takashi, showing a profile of the nurse.

Nurse: You were taken to surgery, where a matter as serious as this would’ve been extremely hard to deal with. Luckily, one of our best surgeons successfully managed to remove all the blood from the data chip, and rebuild the arterial wall that was blown out earlier.

Takashi: I get all that, but how come my RNA didn’t fix the wound in the first place?

Nurse: (lowers head, closes eyes) Unfortunately, your RNA flow was disrupted by the hemorrhage that resulted, so the uneven flow couldn’t fix your brain. An RNA treatment was done on your brain, but brain cells take a lot longer to repair with an RNA treatment than with other cells in the body.

The nurse moves her clipboard away from Takashi, holding it in both her hands in front.

Nurse: Until your brain is fully repaired and your RNA flow is back on track, you’ll be staying here for an indefinite period of time.

Takashi: So I’ll be let out when my RNA’s working again?

Nurse: Not exactly. Your brain needs to be fully recovered in order for the RNA flow to be stabilized.

(Takashi turns his head away from the nurse.)

Nurse: Would you like anything else, Fujishima-kun?

Takashi: (turns head back) Eh? Oh, sure. Where’s my guitar?

Nurse: Right here.

The nurse bends over near the heart monitor and picks up Takashi’s blue guitar by its shoulder strap.

Takashi: (grins) Cool. I’d like that, and… maybe the radio, while you’re at it?

Nurse: (puts hand holding guitar strap on hip) Oh, come on! Is that all?

Takashi: (closes eyes, grin fades) Hey, if it’s something I’m not alright with, I have a friend who’s into that sorta thing. (opens eyes) Is that clear?

(The nurse backs up a little in shock, but after a second, she closes her eyes, and walks over to Takashi.)

Nurse: Sure… If that’s really all you want…

The nurse hands Takashi his guitar, which he places in both his hands. The nurse turns on the radio/clock on the nightstand next to Takashi’s bed and the heart monitor, the time displaying “7:59”. The radio turns on to play “Bokura no HAREE Suisei” by the pillows, the same background song, on the radio.

Nurse: (bows to Takashi) I’ll be right back to check on you later, Fujishima-kun. I’ll see you later.

Takashi: See ya. By the way, if I get any visitors, be sure to let them in, all right?

Nurse: (nods head) Mhm! Sure thing!

The nurse turns around and walks out the door, closing behind her. Takashi looks back, a small grin on his face. He turns back to his guitar, about to play to the song on the radio.

Takashi: Finally, a chance to test this sucker out. (strum) Mahou tsukai ga (strum) matagatteiru no kana? (strum) Fushigi na houkiboshi (strum) onegai dakara2!

With the completion of that verse, the clock’s time switched over to 8:00.

The scene cuts to Motoko’s dorm room. Motoko’s eyes shoot open as the POV zooms out, revealing herself to be lying in her bad, her left arm above her head and her right arm beside her as normal. She isn’t covered by her blanket, leaving herself lying on her bed, her lingerie visible. Her digital alarm clock/radio is playing the same song in the background, the same song Takashi was playing a while ago.

Motoko: (blinks) Was it… just a dream?

With that, Motoko sits upright and reaches for her alarm clock, switching off the echo of BGM coming from it. She grabs the black TV remote beside it and moves over to face the wall of her room with the windows, switching on the standard-style television between her dresser and the window on the other side. The TV turns on to show a man in his early 50’s sitting at a news desk.

Reporter: Late last night, a carjacking that resulted in all exits to Northern Nagoya being cut off surprisingly ended last night when the car stolen was damaged, resulting in the carjacker’s death from the same weapon that caused damage to the car. The carjacker in question was identified as (Kosuke Taiba, who has been charged with numerous accounts of theft, kidnapping and murder, most of which (were left untouched by the authorities.))

((The TV displays a picture of Taiba up on the screen, a front-view picture of him. Below him reads “大巴小介or “Taiba Kosuke (37)” in white. Motoko looks at the TV in surprise.)

(Motoko: *gasp* He was alive?))

Reporter: (OS) The person who stopped the carjacking from continuing was immediately identified as (Takashi Fujishima, a student at Nagoya University. Unfortunately, Fujishima was hospitalized for unrelated reasons after Taiba’s death, so no charges have been given.)

((The TV displays a picture of Takashi on the screen, in the same picture context as Taiba’s. It reads “藤島鷹死or “Fujishima Takashi (19)” in white. Motoko’s eyes widen at the sight.))

Motoko: *gasp* So that… that was real? (smiles) And Takkun’s actually alive…

Motoko’s eyes close partially, tears forming at the sides. These tears of joy stream down the sides of her cheeks as she reaches for the TV remote, turning it off with nothing more than a click of the power button. She stands up from her bed, followed by a few short shots of her putting on her clothes (pulling up a pair of blue jeans and putting on an orange tank-top). After putting on her tank top, Motoko rushes out her dorm room door.

The scene cuts to the Eastern Nagoya Hospital. The 5-story off-white building had a red cross (+) on the glass windows above the entrance. A pathway from the street to the hospital has four benches beside it, a bed of flowers and shrubs running straight through the middle. On either side of the pathway are parking lots, some cars pulling in, very few pulling out, many cars passing on the streets. Motoko is running down the pathway toward the entrance to the hospital. Above the entrance is a sign with the words “名古屋市東部病院or “Eastern Nagoya Hospital” in gold. She runs in, the doors closing behind her.

The scene cuts to Takashi’s hospital room, where he’s continuing to play his guitar, strumming it to the tune of the “Bokura no Halley Suisei” by the pillows. He plays the end of the instrumental piece before the last chorus (a.k.a., the portion of the BGM playing at that time). Before he‘s even halfway done with the last portion (3:50 to 4:11 of the song), the door to his room opens, the nurse that was there before standing by it.

Nurse: Fujishima-kun, are you busy at this moment?

(Takashi is surprised by the nurse’s sudden speaking. In reaction, he stops strumming his guitar and turns his head to reply.)

Takashi: Not right now, I suppose…

Nurse: That’s good. I just wanted to let you know that you have a visitor coming.

Takashi: (blinks) A visitor?

(Suddenly, the sound of someone rushing down a hallway is heard. The nurse looks to her left to see what’s coming that way.)

Nurse: Oh, here she is! (leaves) I’ll leave the two of you alone.

Just as fast as the nurse walked away from Takashi’s hospital room, Motoko rushes into the room, holding onto the wall, trying to catch her breath. Tears of joy are still in her eyes, Through her POV, blurry and shaky, she focuses on Takashi, sitting upright in his bed, his guitar beside him on his bed sheet.

Takashi: Motoko-chan?

At the sight of Takashi, Motoko smiles.

Motoko: Takkun…

More tears appear in Motoko’s eyes, and once again start to stream down her cheeks. In relief that he’s okay, Motoko rushes over to Takashi’s bed.

Motoko: Takkun!

Motoko runs over to Takashi’s bed leaping outwards, wrapping her arms around Takashi. Takashi is undoubtedly surprised to see Motoko hugging him tightly, crying onto his white hospital T-shirt, staining it with her tears.

Takashi: Motoko-chan…

Motoko: Takkun… (looks up at Takashi) I thought you were dead back there yesterday… (tears up even more) I’m just glad to see that you’re alive…

Takashi: I know, Motoko-chan… You don’t have to worry about me anymore. (places arms around Motoko) I’m here now.

Motoko: (looks up) *small gasp*

Takashi: And that’s what matters most, right?

Takashi starts stroking Motoko’s hair with his left hand, his right arm still wrapped around her. Motoko is slightly surprised the first time Takashi starts moving his hand down her hair, but the second time, she seems more used to it, smiling. Her tears disappear, and finally, she moves closer to Takashi, resting her head on his lap as he leans back against his bed.

Motoko: Oh, Takkun…

Takashi simply grins at Motoko leaning against him. After a second or two, Takashi looks upwards at the sky. The camera zooms out from the window to show a profile of Takashi looking up at the ceiling, Motoko’s arms wrapped around him.

END OF ACT I

(music end: 5:11 - total time 11:30)

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52296509

The scene cuts to much later in the day. Through the wide, narrow window in Takashi’s hospital room, the sun is seen setting, the sky turning from orange to a dark green. The little sunlight seen from the outside shines into the hospital room. During this time, Takashi strums his guitar to an unrecognizable, and maybe nonexistent, tune. At this point, Takashi’s alone in the room. After a few seconds of playing his guitar, the door to the hospital room slides open. He stops to look and see who’s at the door. At the door is Motoko, a grocery bag in each of her hands.

Takashi: (grins) Welcome back.

Motoko: (looks back at Takashi) Hi!

Motoko, still holding the grocery bags in her hands, walks over to a sitting area across from Takashi’s hospital bed. She looks like she’s struggling, implying that one of the bags is heavy. Once she approaches the sitting area, she plops down on it, dropping the bags on the floor, catching her breath. Once her breath has been regained, Motoko reaches down for the bag on her left and picks it up by the bottom with both her hands, putting it on her hap. (She lowers the bag’s handles, revealing a six-pack of beers, all of which are black and read “NAGOYA BREW”. Motoko takes one out of the six-pack ring (and tosses it to Takashi.))

(Motoko: They didn’t serve beer in any of the vending machines here, so I had to go to a store nearby to get you one. (Catch!))

Takashi catches the beer and opens it, taking a swig before setting it down on the table beside him.

Takashi: Thanks. Did anyone see you struggling to carry it in that bag?

Motoko: Surprisingly, no. (picks up other bag, puts it on lap) I also got you a little something to eat as well. (reaches into bag)

Takashi: Good. This hospital’s food really s*cks.

Motoko: It doesn’t surprise me. (grabs something) *gasp* (takes it out) Here!

Motoko throws what she grabbed out of the bag at Takashi, who catches it in one of his hands. He takes a look at it to see what it is: a grilled chicken wing on a stick with plastic around it. It reads the following, across the front of the plastic in black calligraphy print:

手羽先

In the corner, within a white circle in black regular print, reads:

タレ今では!

Takashi: (translating the kanji) Tebasaki… Now with Tare Sauce3… (shrugs shoulders) Hm. Could be good.

Takashi undoes the plastic surrounding the tebasaki, throwing it on the table beside him. He holds the tebasaki on its side by the stick and across the tebasaki, Takashi pours on it a semi-thick burgundy-colored sauce. After pouring it on, Takashi sets down the sauce packet and lifts the tebasaki to his mouth, taking a bite out of it, chewing it for a few seconds. Motoko sits across the room, her hands interlocked with one another, looking down at the ground.

Motoko: Takkun…

Takashi: (stops chewing) Eh?

Motoko: I was just wondering… Did you have any other visitors, or am I the only one?

(1:11 - total time 12:41)

(Music: “PAPER TRIANGLE” by the pillows)

Takashi: (swallows, looks up) You know, now that I think about it, I think you were my only visitor today.

Motoko: *gasp* Really? (looks up) Why is that?

Takashi: Well, I called Domyoji earlier to see if he’d be visiting sometime soon, but he said he had to prevent Tomoki from injuring himself while he’s making another one of his micro-cameras.

Motoko: (gains anime anger-vein) Another camera?

Takashi: (laughs under his breath a little) Don’t worry, it isn’t gonna be used on ya.

Motoko: (crosses arms) It better not. I hope Tomoki-san learned his lesson from last time…

Takashi: Heh. On the other hand, Goro’s busy with your weapons supply and Junichiro’s building another mecha, so I didn’t see the need to call them. (cut to Motoko, her arms in her lap, gazing at Takashi) You know, from the sound of things, it seems like you’re the only one who actually cared about my injury.

Motoko: (blushes) Well… you did have a serious injury. (looks off to the side a little) And aside from that and the fact that I care about you, (blushes harder) your RNA flow must’ve been disrupted, judging by the amount of time it took for your wounds to heal.

Takashi: Well, yeah, my RNA flow did get pretty f*cked up back there. I don’t know if it was the gunshot wound or the hemorrhage that did it. The only thing that hemorrhage did was give me a message: (“Your Dark Past Cannot Escape You”. “Dark Past”…)

(Cut to a flashback to the previous episode, from Takashi’s POV where the red static appears and before it is one line of white Japanese text: “あなたの暗い過去を残すことができませんor “YOUR DARK PAST CANNOT ESCAPE YOU”. A zoom in occurs on “過去を残, the episode title.)

Motoko: I’ve been reading a book on something like that.

Takashi: Eh?

Motoko: It was written by a hikikomori4 that suffered a cerebral hemorrhage much like yours, where the bleeding reached his data chip. He survived, but with the return of several repressed memories that wouldn’t leave. He attempted suicide several times, but that didn’t do much good. After that incident, he wrote about his memories and how he repressed them before they came back to him in that hemorrhage. He compared the collection of memories to a city, and their repression as ruins of that city. (looks up) Takkun, tell me: is your dark past like the ruins of a city?

Takashi: (blinks, puts hands behind head) Well, kind of, yeah. But this “city” hasn’t been completely rebuilt yet. It’s being rebuilt one memory at a time. One of the first memories that returned to me was related to what some would consider “fate”.

Motoko: Fate?

Motoko stands up and walks over toward Takashi’s hospital bed, her hands behind her back. As Takashi speaks, she moves over by his bedside, the sun outside setting even farther.

Takashi: Yeah. Fate. In other words, the fate of those that were the closest to me before I met you.

Motoko: Like your family?

Takashi: Well, yeah. The only thing is that I don’t have a family anymore.

(music end: 2:07 - total time 14:48)

Motoko: (shocked) You don’t!?

Motoko, worried for Takashi, clasps her hands over Takashi’s left hand, tightening it so she can feel for him.

Takashi: I don’t really know about what happened, though. I never really knew my father. He sorta left before I could even remember a single thing about the man. My mother died when I was 12. And my sister… she died a few months ago. (tears start forming in Takashi’s eyes) Her death was the reason I blocked out my memories of everything before the start of my 7th year at Nagoya University.

(0:25 - total time 15:13)

(Music: “Papa” by Yesterday’s New Quintet)

Motoko: 7th year?

Takashi: That’s the second memory I recovered. I’ve been going to Nagoya University longer than you think. To be straight, I don’t know what happened before this memory. The earliest thing I can remember was my house burning.

Motoko: You house caught on fire?

Takashi: Yeah. I was the one who burned it down.

(FLASHBACK)

The scene displayed is that of a standard Japanese suburban home, stucco exterior, two stories, entrance to the left, garden to the right, only it’s burning. The colors are faded, the only true color showing is the color of the fire, a bright red-orange with flickers of white and yellow within the flames.

Takashi: (VO) I have no idea why I did it. All I can remember is setting everything ablaze with the flame from a candle.

The next shot is that of a younger Takashi, about age 12 or 13. He looks like himself in the present, only about a foot shorter, his hair a little less spiky, and wearing a T-shirt and jeans. He’s heavily breathing as he looks at his burning house, dropping the candle he has in his left hand onto the asphalt below.

Takashi: (VO) I was the only one to witness my house’s destruction. It didn’t gain much attention until the day after the arson.

The scene cuts to that of an HDTV displaying a news reporter in his 40s, presumably reporting on the arson of Takashi’s house, the picture in the upper right-hand corner showing a house with flames coming through it, presumably a still from security footage. The reporter’s speech is muffled by the BGM and Takashi’s narration of the events.

Takashi: (VO) I had nowhere else to go after that incident.

Cut to Takashi staring at the HDTV, which is displayed in the window of a store. People walk past him, but Takashi’s the only one who really stands out, his faded-colored look being the only color amongst everything else, which is black and white.

Takashi: (VO) It was only a day that I didn’t have a home to go to. But then…

The scene switches to an alleyway in the business district of Nagoya. It is raining from the sky, the droplets of rain hitting either the buildings or the street. Takashi is looking up at the sky, his hair and clothes getting wet from the rain. Some of the water droplets that hit his hair slide off the end.

Takashi: (VO) I met the first person who actually did something about it all.

The POV faces out of the alleyway onto the street. Various black-and-white pedestrians pass, but another person with faded colors stands out: a young man in his early 20s with short, light brown hair and glasses. He’s wearing a jacket and jeans, and is holding an umbrella. He stops in by the alleyway and looks over at Takashi, continuing to look up at the raining sky.

Takashi: (VO) His name was Kurosawa Hikari.

Motoko: (VO) The head of the university?

Takashi: (VO) Well, he wasn’t head then. His father was. That’s not important right now.

Back to the events in the flashback, Hikari runs over to the younger Takashi.

Hikari: Hey, kid! (crouches down in front of Takashi) Are you all right?

Takashi: (looking up at sky) Not very.

Hikari: How long have you been out here?

Takashi: A day. Ever since the fire started…

Hikari: Hn? You mean that arson over in the Mabase District?

Takashi: Yeah. That one.

Hikari: Aw, you poor kid… Would you like someplace to go other than this alley?

Takashi: That’d be nice…

Hikari: (smiles) Well, I’ve got a good place for you to stay.

Hikari stands up and reaches his hand out toward Takashi’s. Takashi looks at Hikari’s hand, offering to hold onto Takashi’s hand. Hikari smiles, the color in his character becoming a little brighter. The color in Takashi also becomes brighter.

Takashi: (VO) Her offered to let me live at Nagoya University. It was better than some damp alleyway, so I accepted the offer.

The scene switches over to the Dean’s office at Nagoya University. Hikari’s father, a grey-haired man in his 50s wearing a black suitcoat, is staring out the window as Hikari tries explaining the situation to his father, emphasizing with his hands. The BGM and Takashi’s narration once again muffle the conversation.

Takashi: (VO) The only problem was that the situation had to slide with Hikari’s dad.

Cut to Takashi standing outside the door to the office. He’s looking down at the ground, his clothes drying. The weather outside is still pretty rainy, so he gets a little wet, since the roof over the office isn’t very big around the edges.

Takashi: (VO) It took a long time for him to agree with Hikari. It was until he mentioned the arson that he finally agreed.

The scene switches back to inside the Dean’s office. Hikari’s father finally turns his head to look at Hikari.

Hikari’s Father: He was involved in the recent arson in Mabase?

Hikari: Yeah. The news reports implied he was dead, but he put up a good argument to prove that he survived.

Hikari’s Father: *sigh* Goddamnit… (turns around, hands behind back) All right, the kid can stay here. But only if he attends the university and if he doesn’t make his involvement in the arson known to everyone. We don’t want news vans flooding the campus just for a single interview.

Hikari: (excited, bows down to father) Thank you, father!

Hikari’s Father: (turns around, looks out window) Whatever.

Outside, Hikari walks out of the building and looks over at Takashi, who looks back. Hikari gives Takashi a smile, letting him know his father allowed him to stay at the university. Takashi gives a small smile back.

The scene switches to Takashi’s dorm room, #1986. It’s black and white like almost everything else. The only person there in the room is Takashi, sitting on the bottom bunk of the three-bunk bed against the window. He is looking up at the top of his bunk area.

Takashi: (VO) I was put into one of the highest rooms in the sixth dorm building, where half the university lived. The rooms on stories eleven through twenty were both male-only and required for more than one person. Room #1986 was the sole exception. Like the girl-only rooms on stories one through ten, I was the only one in my dorm room. That was, until Tomoki and Domyoji came along three months ago.

(FLASHBACK END)

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52296525

The view out the window is almost completely dark. A little bit of light is shining into the hospital room.

Takashi: And that was it. I don’t remember anything else.

Motoko: Aww… That story was pretty sad…

Takashi: Yeah, kinda. (grabs guitar and holds in in position to play) But that must be the least depressing memory out of all the others I lost. (strum) My city’s being rebuilt one memory at a time, like you said… Only that each broken piece that returns is more depressing than the last one. I have a feeling that the piece that completes my city will be the saddest memory of them all. (strum) (door opens offscreen)

Nurse: (OS) Excuse me, Fujishima-kun?

Takashi: (turns head) Huh?

(The nurse is standing at the door, a clipboard pressed against her lap as she stands at the doorway. She lets go of the clipboard from one of her hands, so she can flip on the light switch. The room immediately becomes brighter at the flip of that switch.)

Nurse: I’m sorry to say this, but visiting hours are over. (points at Motoko) That girl will have to leave soon.

Motoko lets out a small sigh at what she heard. Takashi looks over at her.

Takashi: You heard her, you’ll have to leave. But you can still visit me tomorrow, right?

(music end: 3:33 - total time 18:46)

Motoko: (looks over at Takashi, smiles) Yeah, I will. (stands up, walks over to door) See you tomorrow Takkun!

Motoko waves goodbye to Takashi, who waves goodbye back. After stepping out of the hospital room, Motoko faces down the hallway, letting out a large sigh.

Motoko: (opens eyes a little) Takkun’s past… (tears form at eyes) The last memory recovered will be the saddest memory of all…

Motoko walks off after saying that to herself, the nurse watching.

Nurse: (turns back to Takashi) So, Fujishima-kun, is there anything you need?

Takashi: No, not really. I would like some time to play my guitar for a while.

Nurse: (giggles) Okay, then! (turns around, raises hand) See you later, Fujishima-kun!

Takashi: (raises hand back) See ya.

(The nurse is about to walk out of Takashi’s room, but is interrupted.)

Takashi: (OS) Oh, and one more thing.

Nurse: (looks back) Huh?

Takashi: If there’s any change in my condition, be sure to let me know, ‘k?

Nurse: (^_^) Of course!

The nurse walks off as the door closes behind her. Takashi looks at the door for a second before going back to his guitar playing. He starts with the single strum of one of the strings.

Takashi: Ai no kioku ga shibondekara (strum)(strum) me o aketa mama zutto (strum) nemutteta. (strum) Omotta yori (strum) sore wa juushou datta5. (strum)(strum)

(1:01 - total time 19:47)

(Music: “Bran New Lovesong6” by the pillows)

Cut to the bridge near the edge of Northern Nagoya. Cars are passing by on the streets, causing some huge traffic. Very few people are walking on the sidewalk beside the street, a few of which are leaning against the railway on the other side of the sidewalk, looking over at the river. Motoko is seen walking past these other people, her hands in her pockets. She’s looking down at the sidewalk, most of her tears already dried up. She walks for a while until she reaches the edge of the sidewalk, where the bridge turns back into a normal street, heading toward Northern Nagoya. Motoko stops and looks forward at the tallest building visible: Nagoya University Dormitory #6. In contrast to all the other buildings, the night sky makes the white/grey exterior of the dorm building more noticeable.

Motoko: *sigh* It’s no big deal… It’s just one night without Takkun… There’s no reason to cry over it… (closes eyes) Everything’s gonna be fine…

Motoko resumes walking toward the dorm building. After a short amount of time passes, Motoko walks up to the back entrance and enters the dorm building, entering the elevator in the next shot and pressing the button to go up to the floor her room is on. While the elevator doors close, Motoko just stares off into space, the shininess in her eyes gone. The POV focuses on her eyes as the doors come to a close

The scene switches back to Takashi’s hospital room. He’s continuing to play his guitar to the BGM, or to be more specific, the small drum beat after the first chorus. After playing it, Takashi jerks his hand away from the guitar a little, and grits his teeth in an attempt to hold back the small pain that occurred.

Takashi: (holds up hand to face)) Sh*t…

(Takashi has a small cut on his left index finger. Blood is slowly seeping from the mild wound.)

Takashi: (unimpressed) It’s just a cut. It’s not that bad. *gasp* What the…

The blood in the cut on Takashi’s finger is going back into the wound, the movement much faster than it was going out. After the blood comes back in, the cut shrinks and disappears. This is a huge surprise to Takashi.

Takashi: (eyes wide open) No f*cking way…

(Cut to outside the hospital room in the hallway. The nurse is walking past Takashi’s room, holding a clipboard in one of her hands.)

Takashi: (OS) Hey, nurse!

Nurse: (looks over to side, forward) Hn? (runs to Takashi’s hospital room) Coming, Fujishima-kun!

The nurse comes into Takashi’s room, appearing at the doorway to see Takashi sitting in his bed looking right at her.

Takashi: Get me a mirror, quick!

Nurse: Huh? Oh! Right!

The nurse opens the closet door next to the entrance and grabs hold of a rectangular hand mirror (with a handle). She runs over to Takashi’s bed and gives him the mirror. He takes it from her hands and holds it in his left hand, using his right hand to undo the bandages around his head.

Takashi: So if the cut on my hand healed that fast, then that must mean…

Takashi undoes the bandages, which fall into his lap. Takashi holds the mirror up to his face, to show that the hole that was in his head from the gunshot wound the previous night has healed.

Takashi: *excited gasp* (elbows air below him) Yes! My RNA flow’s working again!

Nurse: (looks over at Takashi) That’s good, Fujishima-kun. Would you like me to make arrangements for your release tomorrow?

Takashi: Sure. You go do that. (nurse walks away) I’m just gonna call someone first.

Takashi takes out his black cell phone (with the words “フリクリor “Furi Kuri” on the back in red) and starts inputting a number so he can call them. In the background, the nurse walks out of Takashi’s hospital room, turning off the light on the way. With the door closed behind her, the only light making the scene visible are the night sky shining through the window, and the light coming from Takashi’s cell phone.

Cut to Nagoya University dormitory #6. Primarily, room #362 (Motoko’s dorm room). Motoko is seen putting on her black, transparent sleeveless babydoll nightgown. After fitting it on, Motoko sits at her bedside, reaching for her nightstand drawer to grab (presumably) a book out of it. The sound of her cell phone interrupts her action.

Motoko: Huh?

(Motoko grabs the blue cell phone next to her alarm clock and flips it open.)

Motoko: (presses button) Who’d be calling me this late at night? (holds phone up to ear) Hello?

Takashi: (over phone, OS) Hey, Motoko-chan.

Motoko: Takkun?

Cut to Takashi’s hospital room. His phone is held up to his ear as well.

Takashi: I got some news earlier about my status here.

Motoko: (OS, a little worried) What is it?

Takashi: Well, I’m going to be released tomorrow.

Cut to Motoko’s dorm room. Motoko gasps in surprise and after a second or two, tears begin to stream down her eyes.

Takashi: (OS) Motoko-chan?

Motoko: Huh?

Takashi: (OS) You just went silent for a second. Is something wrong?

(Motoko starts to respond to her crying by making some of the noises that accompany it, like slowed speech and a voice to match her feeling.)

Motoko: No… Nothing’s wrong, Takkun. It’s just… (tears up even more, tears stream down face) It’s just that I’m so happy for you…

Takashi: (OS) That’s good. Stop by the hospital tomorrow so I can go back… Back to where you are…

Then, in a sudden instant, the phone gives off a dull beeping sound, signaling that Takashi has hung up. Motoko starts to cry even more now as a result of what Takashi had said. So much to the point that she drops her cellphone on her bed sheets and starts crying into one of her pillows. After a few seconds of crying, Motoko slowly opens one of her eyes, full of tears.

Motoko: Takkun… I’m really glad that we’ll be together again soon… (closes eyes) It’s just… I can’t wait that long to know you’ll be safe… I love you, Takkun…

Cut to Takashi’s hospital room. Takashi is seen playing his guitar again. His back is leaned against the wall his bed is against, and he’s looking up at the ceiling while blindly (and impressively) playing the ending instrumentals to the BGM. It’s very dark, so we can’t see the feeling in his eyes, but for a flash, it looks like there is a tear in his eye. He says nothing as he plays the instrumental piece, not even during the parts with the vocals. The POV zooms out of the hospital window as he continues to play, zooming out to the central area of Nagoya. Once the POV goes past the Nagoya Twin Towers, the words “つづくor “To Be Continued” appear on the screen in white, the background fading to black.

TO BE CONTINUED.

(music end: 4:00 - total time 23:47)

(ED: “Another Morning” by the pillows

2:02 - total time 25:49)

Preview:

(Music: “Last Dinosaur” by the pillows)

Tomoki: What the hell? Where were we this episode?

Domyoji: Calm down, Kumagai-kun. At least we got a mention.

Tomoki: Yeah, AT LEAST! Thank god we’ll actually be in the next episode.

Domyoji: It’ll only be a few minutes, Kumagai-kun.

Tomoki: Wha-A few minutes? We deserve more time than that!

Domyoji: You’ll get all that time you want sometime next season. We’ll just stick with what we’ve got for now.

Tomoki: Well that isn’t good enough!

Domyoji: *sigh* Just shut up. Next time on NIBAI MUGENDAI, episode 17: LOW LEVEL. Just another few episodes of this and we’ll finally get somewhere with the story.

(music end: 0:29 - total time 26:18)

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52296541

NOTES

JAPANESE CAST

Takashi Fujishima - Kouichi Yamadera

Motoko Kotegawa - Megumi Hayashibara

Tomoki Kumagai - Takehito Koyasu

Domyoji Arashokou - Hikaru Midorikawa

Hikaru Kurosawa - Takahiro Sakurai

Takashi (Young) - Jun Mizuki

Nurse - Atsuko Enomoto

News Reporter - Hiroshi Shirokuma

Hikari’s Father - Tsutomu Isobe

119 Operator - Hidenobu Kiuchi

Paramedic A - Kenyuu Horiuchi

Paramedic B - Shinichiro Miki

ENGLISH CAST

Takashi Fujishima - Steven Jay Blum

Motoko Kotegawa - Wendee Lee

Tomoki Kumagai - Kirk Thornton

Domyoji Arashokou - Johnny Yong Bosch

Hikari Kurosawa - Steve Staley

Takashi (Young) - Yuri Lowenthal

Nurse - Michelle Ann Dunphy

News Reporter - Dave Mallow

Hikari’s Father - Richard Epcar

119 Operator - Dave Mallow

Paramedic A - Michael McConnohie

Paramedic B - Kaiji Tang

Paramedic C - Fleet Cooper

Paramedic D - Sam Regal

FOOTNOTES
1: 119 is the medical emergency number in Japan.

2: The conclusion to the second verse of “Bokura no HAREE Suisei”. Translation: “Is it magic that makes it stretch out so? I wish upon that strange shooting star!”

3: Tebasaki is a grilled chicken wing, a type of yakitori. Tare sauce is the dipping sauce used with yakitori. Tomoki was seen eating tebasaki back in chapter 3, complaining about its commercialization.

4: A hikikomori is a reclusive individual who has withdrawn from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement.

5: The opening verse of “Bran-New Lovesong”. Link. Translation: “After the memory of love had faded, I slept so long with my eyes open. It‘s afflicted me more than I thought.

6: The BGM starts 20 seconds in at the start of the first verse post-opening. No music was accompanying Takashi’s singing of the opening verse, so the actual song (music and vocals) starts off at 0:20.

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52296562

二倍無限大第16: 過去を残//ルインズオブザシティー

キャスト

藤島鷹死: 山寺宏一

小手川本子: 林原めぐみ

熊回友木: 子安武人

荒象公どみょじ: 緑川光

黒沢光: 櫻井孝宏

藤島鷹死 (少年): 水樹洵

看護師: 榎本温子

レポーター: 白熊寛嗣

光の父: 磯部勉

119演算子: 木内秀信

救急救命士A: 堀内賢雄

救急救命士B: 三木眞一郎

原作: Production I.G 濠沢彼太

シリーズ構成: 佐藤大

脚本: 櫻井圭記

絵コンテ/演出: 友田政晴

キャラクターデザイン: 貞本義行 石野聡 海谷敏久 下村一 西尾鉄也

総作画監督: 平松禎史

作画監督: 関野昌弘

原画監督: 平松禎史

原画: 貞本義行 石野聡 関野昌弘 海谷敏久

A.P.P.P.

國廣直孝 相澤秀亮 永吉隆志 宗廣智行 高見明男 片岡康治

アニメアール

谷口守泰 武本大介

LEE PRO

Kim Jin Kwang  Lee Ju Heon  Kim Sin Heon

星山企画

Yang Byung Kil  Park Byung Pill  Jo Wang Ik

動画検査: 小畑賢

動画: Production I.G

酒井怜子 辻理恵子 道解慎太郎 高橋瑞香 大野大樹 山本真理子 野上麻衣子 秋山一則

馬場絵里 佐原史哲

A.P.P.P.

宗廣智行 寺井佳史 東亮太 茶之原拓也 藤井英昭 今井優 佐藤現 高橋龍也 小畑賢

渡辺大輔 大藪恭平 水吉隆志 田中保美 西河真里菜 睦田聡志 奥居久明 永吉隆志

相良朋恵

GAINAX MSJ武蔵野制作所 アニメアール LEE PRO 星山企画

色彩設定: 片山由美子

色指定: 関美恵子

仕上検査: 関美恵子

仕上: AMGA iseriA アニメアール Production I.G MSJ武蔵野制作所

美術監督: 竹田悠介

美術監督補佐: 東地和生

キャリブレーション効果: 小椎尾佳代

背景: 小倉工房

久保田正宏 小倉宏昌 伊井蔵 中鉢香織 鈴木姿帆美 植田竜太郎 合六弘 藤森昭仁

スタジオ美峰

加藤浩 平澤晃弘 岡部順 RUNGRAT KHANKAEW

bamboo

竹田悠介小椎尾佳代 水上恵理 岡本春美 垣堺司 中嶋友美 西野隆世 長島孝幸 益城貴昌

山田尚子

メカニカルデザイン: 寺岡賢司

3D監督: 遠藤誠

3Dアニメーター: Production I.G

遠藤誠 木村太一 井野元英二 佐藤千織 蓮佛真一 ヨシダミキ 山崎嘉雅

岩里昌則

AMGA

福部安 茂木邦夫

3Dテクスチャー: 岡部順 東地和生

3Dモデル: 吉山治樹(solid)

3Dモニターグラフィックス: 上村秀勝

2Dワークス: 中山亜希子

特殊効果: 村上正博

プロップデザイン: 高橋英樹

メインタイトル: マキプロ

撮影監督: 田中宏侍

撮影: Production I.G

田中宏侍 森夏子 海鋒重信 古川文男 古川誠

AMGA

岡崎英夫 谷口直之 秋山涼路 本宮美津恵 升沢達也 星野基充

編集: 植松淳一

ビデオ編集: SONY PCL

音響監督: 岩浪美和

録音スタッフ: 原口昇 門倉徹

効果: 神保大介

音響制作: アニメサウンドプロダクション KiKi

録音スタジオ: オムニバスジャパン

音楽: the pillows グリズリーベア Yesterday's New Quintet

音楽プロデューサー: 鈴木コウイチ

音楽監督: 佐藤雅信

音楽制作: キングレコード

音楽制作協力: ワープレコード ポニーキャニオン ストーンスローレコード

オープニングテーマ: 「ビスケットハンマー」

歌: the pillows

作詞/作曲: 山中さわお

編曲: the pillows

(キングレコード)

エンディングテーマ: 「アナザーモーニング」

歌: the pillows

作詞/作曲: 山中さわお

編曲: the pillows 鹿島達也

(キングレコード)

オープニングアニメーション

絵コンテ: 今石洋之

演出: 今石洋之

作画監督: 今石洋之 石野聡

背景: 小倉工房

3Dアニメーション: Production I.G 今井トゥーンズ

作画: 石野聡 今石洋之 錦織敦史 後藤隆幸 平松禎史 小池健 吉成曜 渡辺浩二

エンディングアニメーション

絵コンテ: 鶴巻和哉

演出: 鶴巻和哉

作画監督: 石野聡

背景: スタジオ美峰

3Dアニメーション: Production I.G RADIX

作画: 石野聡 渡辺浩二 小森稲穂 吉野真一 阿部智之

アニメーション協力: RADIX

企画: GAINAX

プロデューサー: 北浦宏之(WOWOW) 杉田敦(バンダイビジュアル) 森下勝司(Production I.G)

佐藤裕紀(GAINAX)

エグゼクティブプロデューサー: 峯崎順郎(WOWOW) 国崎久徳(バンダイビジュアル) 山賀博之(GAINAX)

石川光久(Production I.G)

アソシエイトプロデューサー: マイクラゾ (アダルトスイム) KAORU MFAUME (マンガエンターテインメント)

佐藤雅信 (キングレコード)

ラインプロデューサー: 西村知恭

設定制作: 誉田晶子

設定: 平松禎史

テクスチャー素材: セルシス

宣伝: 中井由佳(WOWOW) 遠藤裕(WOWOW) 土橋哲也(AT-X)

制作協力: A.P.P.P.

制作進行: 柿下義武

監督: 鶴巻和哉

副監督: 濠沢彼太

アニメーション制作協力: A.P.P.P.

アニメーション制作: GAINAX Production I.G

製作協力: マンガエンターテインメント アダルトスイム キングレコード

製作: Production I.G GAINAX バンダイビジュアル WOWOW

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52296631

STAFF ERROR

In episode 10 and 11's staff, the real kanji for the names きついジンヤ and  きつい紗英子 are 木匠仁也 and 木匠佐恵子, respectively.

Also, in every episode between  宣伝 and either 制作協力 or  制作進行 is this position:

協力: COSPA  リチウム

Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52329926

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

STAFF ERROR

In episode 10 and 11's staff, the real kanji for the names きついジンヤ and  きつい紗英子 are 木匠仁也 and 木匠佐恵子, respectively.

Also, in every episode between  宣伝 and either 制作協力 or  制作進行 is this position:

協力: COSPA  リチウム

Your attention to detail both scares, and arouses me.

jackiemarie90 - Leader, Expert Tactician lilshonenbat - Second In Command, The Shounen Blademaster Bleach117x - Third in Command, Rank Assignement Officer, The Rogue -Girlfriend - Marksmen, The Pink Gun Marksmen Alternate - Marksman, The Mirror Marksman Tokujin775 - Weapons Expert, The Master of Weapons Acid_Nation - Chef, The Flamboyant Gay Chef BrainFlashAlfalfa - Handler, The Animal Handler Id10T - Janitor, The Weapon Cleaner BBQ_Kitty - Target Dummy StonerGoth_187 - Ship Navigator, The Sky Pirate sango868 - Hunter, The Master Hunter jungle_trumpet - Map Maker, The Star Charter

GO! NPFOS FTW!

"This kind of character makes me want to molest them..." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work

"Just ****ing google it.." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work
KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52333652

Nice of you to notice, Bleach. Before I go two questions:

1. Are you a guy or a girl?

2. Have you finished Ch. 1 yet? I know it's a long read.

Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52334214

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

Nice of you to notice, Bleach. Before I go two questions:

1. Are you a guy or a girl?

2. Have you finished Ch. 1 yet? I know it's a long read.

Male.

Yep ^ ^

jackiemarie90 - Leader, Expert Tactician lilshonenbat - Second In Command, The Shounen Blademaster Bleach117x - Third in Command, Rank Assignement Officer, The Rogue -Girlfriend - Marksmen, The Pink Gun Marksmen Alternate - Marksman, The Mirror Marksman Tokujin775 - Weapons Expert, The Master of Weapons Acid_Nation - Chef, The Flamboyant Gay Chef BrainFlashAlfalfa - Handler, The Animal Handler Id10T - Janitor, The Weapon Cleaner BBQ_Kitty - Target Dummy StonerGoth_187 - Ship Navigator, The Sky Pirate sango868 - Hunter, The Master Hunter jungle_trumpet - Map Maker, The Star Charter

GO! NPFOS FTW!

"This kind of character makes me want to molest them..." Tsuyuri from Doujin Work

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52336459

Interesting...

So... would you care to tell me your thoughts about it? Most people who read this have been neglecting to tell me their thoughts on my work, and I'd like to have a little bit of feedback,

Awesome Kitteh
Bleach117x

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52341863

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

Interesting...

So... would you care to tell me your thoughts about it? Most people who read this have been neglecting to tell me their thoughts on my work, and I'd like to have a little bit of feedback,

It was pretty good,  I had a little bit of a hard time figuring out the whole music thing haha. But otherwise, I loved it. I really like how much time and effort you put into each chapter, and even more so considering you take the time to look up VA's for both J and US dubs haha.

GO! NPFOS FTW!

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Bleach117x - Message ID#: 52346919

Bleach117x wrote:

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

Interesting...

It was pretty good,  I had a little bit of a hard time figuring out the whole music thing haha. But otherwise, I loved it. I really like how much time and effort you put into each chapter, and even more so considering you take the time to look up VA's for both J and US dubs haha.

It's nice to see another person enjoying it. I find music that seems fitting for each scene. I mostly use alt-rock, hip-hop, techno, chill, and jazz.

The effort in the chapters gets greater with each chapter, and it gets better later on. A certain fetish of mine will start being inserted into the series starting at about episode 19.

SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

Reply to Takkun4343 - Message ID#: 47420482

Late late late Chapter 2 Review (FYI This is Bleach117x)

Sweet, Takashi isn't one of those **BLEEP** anime characters who just tries to deny EVERY THING that is handed to him. And better yet, he actually had the goddamn balls to say, "Be my girlfriend." Instead of beating around the bush for 100 episodes, and then go to confess, and then SOMETHING happen and screw it up. Nope! He just manned up and said, "Be my girlfriend." for that, Takashi deserves major props... And Motoko get's extra props because she agreed... Plus, she seems pretty **BLEEP** bad **BLEEP**.

Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:
You're such an immense failure.

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52378360

Nice to see that you like Takashi. I find him to be a really cool character to write about. There are other characters later in the fanfic (some of which I haven't stared writing about yet) that may rival him in levels of badass.

Also, if you want to prevent having the word "badass" bleeped out, say it as one word. It's easier that way.

Other than that, I'm glad to see that you're enjoying the fanfic. Now only if more people would tell me what they think, and then this fanfic would become pretty popular as a result... not that I'm screty planning on making it popular or anything.

MasterKitteh
DangerHikky

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52296492

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

(Music: “Knife” by Grizzly Bear)

Whoa, dude.

You like Grizzly Bear?

*respek knuckles*

I've been reading, but I haven't commented at all lately.

Mostly because it's been kind of on and off.  (my reading, that is)

I got no idea. But what I got is a G.E.D. and a "give 'em hell" attitude and I'll figure it out.

Critcker | Last.fm |

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to DangerHikky - Message ID#: 52379126

Well, whenever I need an [as] background song and I don't have one to use, I just scan through BumpWorthy until I find one that fits. "Knife" was what came up. I listened to it in full, and thought it was good. I used the first 4 minutes or so for the episode.

Nice to see that you're reading. I would like to hear your opinion, though. From the looks of it, you must've read chapter 15, which I believe to be one of the first turning points in the fic.

SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52380908

*currently reading chapter 3*

Hey... Something popped in my head...

What does Nibai Mugendai mean?

I was just reading, and went, "Wait... Nibai Mugendai... What does that mean!?" and now it's stuck in mah head!

Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52381620

When the series gets to its point in violence and kinkiness (a.k.a., the 40s) , the whole purpose of "NIBAI MUGENDAI" in the plot of the fic will be revealed.

For now, I can only tell you its translation:

Double Infinity.

SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52381789

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

violence and kinkiness

Okay, this series is officially on my "Must read from start to finish and then re-read it all" list.

Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52382151

Nice to see that small comment of mine made you even more interested.

Just in case you were wondering when the "kinkiness" will begin, per se, it'll be episode 19, with some extra fetishistic setup in 18 (I'm not saying what, but it will be board safe).

SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52383130

Poke_Nirvash wrote:

Nice to see that small comment of mine made you even more interested.

Just in case you were wondering when the "kinkiness" will begin, per se, it'll be episode 19, with some extra fetishistic setup in 18 (I'm not saying what, but it will be board safe).

Ha! When I am on a roll, I can barely stop at the line of board safe.

I wonder what it will be... oooh... *imagines a neko fetish* *imagines BDSM* *imagines Pee fetish*...

Any of those will work... Hehehe...

Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52384212

The good news about your guesses are that one will be featured. The bad news is that none are the setup.

I gotta start writing more NM. *listens to Midnight Down*

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Takkun4343 - Message ID#: 47136382

UPDATE

I am now half-way done with NM17, and I plan to post it sometime by Christmas Eve, a.k.a. GAINAX's 25th anniversary.

KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52566993

Just letting anyone reading know that NIBAI MUGENDAI chapter 17 will be posted sometime Saturday of Sunday. I really need to finish that chapter...
KittehStar
Poke_Nirvash

Reply to Poke_Nirvash - Message ID#: 52624976

NIBAI MUGENDAI chapter 17 has been completed. Expect it to be up sometime tonight.